Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trying Something New

I have been something of a blog stalker this summer. Have you ever clicked on a blog, then clicked on a blog from their page, and then repeated that over and over. My husband will often ask who I am reading about and how do I know them. Well....I don't know them, and often times I can not even remember how I stumbled across their page.

One of my new favorite blogs is Ni Hao Y'all. She does something called Sunday Snapshots. The idea behind it is find something memorable and make a quick note of it.

Here is my snap shot for this week.



There are a lot of things that I LOVE about this picture. It is August and my darling is dressing up like this. She HATES socks but has chosen knee socks. Like a true Oregonian, she has the boots and umbrella handy. What struck me the most is that her coat from last year once needed the sleeves rolled. Not so any more.

Do I have to admit that she is growing up now?

Maybe I will just unroll the sleeves and pretend she is still the same. :)

But when I look back, I wonder......


( Camping 2007 -- Helping vacuum - Early 2007)

When did this toddler


(water fountain - summer 2010)

(camping 2010)
become this big girl?

Sometime I threaten to put a brick on her head but she just tells me, "Bodies still grow Mommy! My hair would just cover it up!

I sure love this girl!

Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

  1. She sure is a sweetie! Love the outfit, she definitely has her own sense of fashion. I'm sure she'll love that picture when she's a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyes and smile! I just love the outfits they come up with...
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness... I can see why you're so crazy about her... she's adorable!!
    So glad you decided to link up, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete