Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cousin Love!

Kelly and I always hoped that our girls would be friends but with 5 years difference you never know. God has blessed us both and granted us this blessing. It is exciting to see the bond between these two. We never grew up with cousins close that we could see weekly and we always wish we did. I love being able to see Emmy and see how she and Kailyn continue to bond. I hope that they will continue to be best friends. I wonder when Kailyn is going into 5th grade and Emmy goes into kinder? Or Emmy starts highschool and Kay is in college? All I know is that God stitched these two hearts together pretty tightly and it is not likely to break any time soon! Kailyn is always able to get Emmaline to smile and giggle. I finally caught it on camera. It sounds a lot like Kailyn is yelling but it was just because the camera was so close to her. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment