Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So much action....so little blogging!

I started this summer with the plan to do many things. One of them was to keep the blog updated. I am not sure who even reads it but it is a collection of memories all the same. Here are some of the things that we have done lately that I would like to blog about some day.

- We just got back from a week of camping at Detroit Lake.
- Kailyn and I are both taking a Tap class this summer. Kailyn is also taking a Ballet class.
- I start a new job in a couple weeks. I will be out of the classroom for a year but I am excited/stressed about it. It really depends on the day.
- Kailyn and I have been able to do lots of fun stuff together this summer.
- Kailyn can ride her bike without training wheels. Sort of...starting, stopping, and turning still need some work.
- Our garden is going strong. I really need to post some pictures on that one because our tomatoes and cuccumbers look like they are on steroids!
- Cousin love is still going strong!

Some day soon I will get it all blogged. It may just take the form of pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment