Monday, December 13, 2010

First Ultrasound

We were able to see our little bean last Thursday. I had to have an ultrasound done on a hernia I have developed, so we added on a little fun and saw the baby. We also needed to get a specific due date as well. As of last Thursday I was 12 weeks 5 days along. Little Bean, as Kailyn as named the baby, is due June 19th. That works great with the school year. My last day of school is the 16th. We'll have to see if this little one will keep cooking until the summer time.


Kailyn was not able to be at this ultrasound and she was incredibly disappointed! She cried a lot and was not very happy with me. We have made sure that she has been included from the beginning. She actually knew before Mark did because he was away hunting for the weekend. :)

I keep one special picture aside just for her. You can really see the leg bones in this picture so I told her it was just for her because it looks like the baby is a dancer. She is thrilled. I let her take the pictures for show and tell. I tried to warn her that other 5 year olds may not find the pictures very exciting but she was not going to be deterred.


We are counting our blessings this Christmas season! I pray that you find a reason to celebrate the gifts of the season as well!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment