Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Dance!!

I am always looking for a new and exciting way to get some exercise, because let's be honest....I hate to exercise! We discovered that biking was a great activity for our family but I hate to ride in the rain.

I mentioned off hand one day that the new Just Dance game for the Wii looked fun. Mark bought it for us on Sunday. Kailyn and I have had some great times with the game. It is pretty sad when your 4 year old (almost 5 year old, but I don't want to admit it) can beat you on some of the songs. Tonight she was rocking out to "I Wanna" by the Spice girls and "Who let the dogs out". Not only is she getting the dance moves down, she is also singing along. "If you wanna be my lover..." brought daddy out of the computer room to see what was happening.

Enjoy some pictures.




Good fun....Good Exercise! Now we just need to get Mark involved so it can be a "family" game. :) What do you think the chance is of that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment